Well it's summer movie season. There are some good ones coming out that people are all excited about. I'm not all that excited myself. I was going to give you the top ten reasons why, but to avoid any copywrite infringement, I'll give you two of Dave's top fives. And in deference to the Dude, I'll start a new paragraph for both!
Top five reasons I won't go to see Mission Impossible in the Korean theater:
5. Teaching E.S.L. in Korea is action and adventure enough for me.
4. Chinese videos of the filming of M.I. III with hilarious Kung Fu dubbing available months ago on internet.
3. Free Scientology tracts with the purchase of any sized beverage.
2. Pesky Korean subtitles always covering hot female co-star's cleavage.
1. Korea/Japan Dokdo negotiations much more impossible and free on T.V.
Top five reasons I won't go to see The DaVinci Code in the Korean theater:
5. Teaching E.S.L. in Korea is mystery enough for me.
4. Chinese filming of the movie complete with hilarious Kung Fu dubbing available for months on internet.
3. Tom Hanks? Did they really need to him to make this project fly?
2. Rather support the struggling Dan Brown by buying the book. Again.
1. Saving up to get my own Mary Magdalene.